1 Brown St, Philadelphia, PA 191232 beds, 2 baths, 1,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Floor to ceiling "window walls" are the first of many stylish features you'll find at The Penn Treaty Village Pennthouses. Sleek and modern appliances are expertly placed amongst high polished granite countertops and cherry wood cabinets. Perfect for entertaining, relaxing or working, your Pennthouse is the perfect combination of style, space and function. Click one of the links on the right to find the perfect floorplan for you to start your own Philadelphia Story.
Please call (855) 284-5524 or visit www.philadelphiaPENNthouses.com
to schedule a Private Tour!
Nightlife, entertainment, nature, shopping and convenience are all just a part of what makes The Pennthouses a truly unique Philadelphia location. As part of the new Penn Treaty Village re-development along Delaware Avenue, The Pennthouses provide residents with easy access to Center City and all areas of Philadelphia, as well as all points in New Jersey via the Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross bridges. Once completed, Penn treaty Village will become the epicenter of high-end retail shopping, award-winning restaurants and an endless array of nightlife entertainment. The Sugar House Casino is just one of many entertainment destinations just footsteps from your door. High end dining and night clubs traverse Delaware Avenue, along with man made biking and walking paths, creating a unique combination of sport and social recreation. Below is a brief list of some of the exciting area locations you'll want to visit once you live at The Pennthouses.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 130
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2122006801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Brown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverfront, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% higher than in Philadelphia, and 193.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverfront home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverfront home values.
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1715 Philadelphia, PA$384K221,302
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1412 Philadelphia, PA$435K221,317
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1501 Philadelphia, PA$415K321,575
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1421 Philadelphia, PA$483K332,215
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1803 Philadelphia, PA$433K221,323
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1406 Philadelphia, PA$423K221,320
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1812 Philadelphia, PA$411K221,286
- 1 Brown St UNIT 1303 Philadelphia, PA$313K11893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!