A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Views: 615 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $111,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- Active Adult 55+ Community: Yes
- Amenities Included: Exercise Room
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Assessments: Yes
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: First Floor
- Cooling System: Combo
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Energy Features Included: Multizone Heat
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Garage Type: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Heat Pump
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Private Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 021 0018-119
- Zillow Home ID: 64884288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $96-200K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Town of Portland, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (56)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Brush Pasture Ln|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.