- Lot: 4.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 342 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,939 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Kitchen Center Island, Fencing \ Wood Fence, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Description \ Country Living, Area Description \ Equestrian \ Polo, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Amenities \ Boating, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Area Description \ Cycling, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Bath Stall Shower, Interior \ Beam -Ceilings, Sewer \ Septic, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Description \ Fishing, Lot Size \ 2-5 Acres, Property Description \ Acreage, Area Description \ Privacy, Flooring \ Ceramic, Bath Jacuzzi Tub, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Water \ Well, Lot Description \ Wooded, Exterior \ Water Feature, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,452 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1000022 700007
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 39230429
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490K-1.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07722 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Colts Neck as a whole. Among 07722 homes, this home is 11.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07722, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% less than in Colts Neck, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07722 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colts Neck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07722 home values.
|28 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$532K||3||2.5||2,200|
|39 Westgate Dr Edison, NJ||$320K||2||3||1,604|
|35 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$863K||--||--||4,556|
|25 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$620K||--||--||2,140|
|24 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$637K||--||--||2,347|
|24 Westgate Dr Edison, NJ||$334K||--||--||1,604|
|23 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$721K||--||--||3,231|
|29 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$807K||5||4.5||3,438|
|21 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$785K||--||--||3,811|
|20 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$704K||--||--||3,113|
|20 Westgate Dr Edison, NJ||$335K||--||--||1,604|
|17 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$705K||--||--||2,730|
|19 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$786K||--||--||3,064|
|28 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$835K||--||--||4,203|
|13 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$624K||--||--||2,106|
|33 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$1.32M||5||5||5,286|
|16 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$709K||--||--||3,054|
|15 Westgate Ct Colts Neck, NJ||$676K||4||3||2,685|
|20 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$704K||--||--||2,938|
|87 Carriage Hill Dr Colts Neck, NJ||$710K||--||--||2,878|
Nearby Schools in Colts Neck
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.