- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 766 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $234,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: G10043475
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Area Amenities \ Bus, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Style \ Raised Ranch, Neighborhood \ Vernon (43), Mill Rate \ 36.1100, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Area Amenities \ Library, Area Amenities \ Park, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Basement Type \ Storage, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Area Amenities \ Shopping\Mall, Interior Feature \ Satellite Dish, Basement Type \ Garage Access, Basement Type \ Liveable Space, Basement Type \ Walk-out, Exterior Feature \ Shed, Basement Type \ Heated, Lot Description \ Fence - Chain Link, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,653 sqft
- Parcel #: M:24 B:062H L:00002
- Zillow Home ID: 60102859
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173-217K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is 12% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|2 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$191K||4||2||1,856|
|6 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$196K||4||2.5||1,900|
|16 Olson Dr Vernon, CT||$184K||3||2||1,436|
|9 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$206K||4||2.5||1,972|
|12 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$196K||4||2.5||1,623|
|20 Olson Dr Vernon, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,736|
|26 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$181K||2||1.5||1,700|
|22 Janet Ln Vernon, CT||$199K||4||1.5||1,782|
|16 Janet Ln Vernon, CT||$190K||3||2.5||1,302|
|15 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,844|
|11 Olson Dr Vernon, CT||$201K||4||2.5||1,700|
|14 Olson Dr Vernon, CT||$187K||3||2||1,263|
|27 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$193K||4||2.5||1,900|
|16 Valerie Dr Vernon, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,234|
|14 Janet Ln Vernon, CT||$187K||3||2.5||1,198|
|11 Janet Ln Vernon, CT||$188K||4||2.5||1,232|
|20 Janet Ln Vernon, CT||$181K||4||2.5||1,350|
|15 Olson Dr Vernon, CT||$197K||4||2||1,852|
|14 Pillsbury Hl Vernon, CT||$187K||4||2.5||2,127|
|12 Pillsbury Hl Vernon, CT||$178K||6||1||1,925|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.