- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,447 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: N10027723
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ Old Lyme, Association Fee Description \ Annually, Association Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Lake/Beach Access, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Tennis, Basement Type \ None, Cooling System \ AC Available In Some Units, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ 200+ Amps, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Gutters, Exterior Feature \ Lighting, Exterior Feature \ Porch-Wrap Around, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Internet - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Fence - Partial, Mill Rate \ 19.6600, Neighborhood \ Old Lyme (91), Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Raised Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Water System, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,820 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00452800
- Zillow Home ID: 58080533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-399K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Old Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is 6.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% greater than in Old Lyme, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K, 2-122.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.