1 Center Beach Ave, Old Lyme, CT 063714 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $202,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins,4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Car Port,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Slider,Interior Feature \ Wainscoting,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Raised Ranch,Water Source \ Private Well,Waterfront Description \ Assoc Optional,Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights,Waterfront Description \ Sound,Waterfront Description \ Walk To,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00452800
- Zillow Home ID: 58080533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Center Beach Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Old Lyme, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.