1 Charles St S UNIT 6D, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 3 baths, 1,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,935,000
- Price/sqft: $974
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Compactor, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Clubroom, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exercise Room, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Concierge, Assoc Security \ Doorman, Assoc Security \ TV Monitor, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Condominium Name \ One Charles, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior Unit Features \ City View(s), FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Garage Parking \ Garage Door Opener, HANDICAP_ACCESS \ Yes, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ None, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Unit Floor Plan, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Hi-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Corner, Unit Placement \ Front, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 236
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00105 S:142
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 67709995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Charles St S UNIT 6D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Boston, and 61.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- Unit 6E$1.08M11.51,150
- Unit 3E$995K11.51,150
- Unit 705$847K11.5951
- Unit 603$789K11.51,008
- Unit 3H$1.52M221,624
- Unit 609$659K11761
- Unit 12G$1.62M22.51,705
- Unit 802$737K11.5837
- Unit 14D$2.36M22.51,758
- Unit 7B$1.61M221,480
- Unit PH1A$4.62M232,621
- Unit 303$1.24M21.51,402
- Unit 1112$1.25M221,238
- Unit 507$606KStudio1610
- Unit 1606$1.65M221,554
- Unit 7G$1.57M22.51,715
- Unit 1407$660K11690
- Unit 10C$1.67M22.51,479
- Unit 1012$1.17M221,238
- Unit 5A$850K11.5944
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!