- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Charlotte St, Nashua, NH 030641 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Bedroom,Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2125350630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Charlotte Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Nashua, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03064 home values.
- 10 Charlotte St Nashua, NH$192K211,282
- 8 Charlotte St Nashua, NH$220K------
- 5 Charlotte St Nashua, NH$234K31.51,914
- 3 Charlotte St Nashua, NH$209K32.51,943
- 2 Charlotte St # 47-48 Nashua, NH$303K------
- 143 Amherst St Nashua, NH$265K432,128
- 140 Amherst St # 2 Nashua, NH$176K------
- 144 Amherst St # 383940 Nashua, NH$215K------
- 144 Amherst St # 38-39-40 Nashua, NH$184K------
- 144 Amherst St Nashua, NH$177K------
- 21 Charlotte St Nashua, NH$288K52.53,488
- 146 Amherst St # 42 Nashua, NH$189K------
- 148 Amherst St # 44 Nashua, NH$193K------
- 141 Amherst St Nashua, NH$264K------
- 23 Charlotte St Nashua, NH$222K------
- 2 Berkshire St # 4 Nashua, NH$262K622,600
- 3 Berkshire St # 35-36 Nashua, NH$208K------
- 7 Berkshire St # 28 Nashua, NH$183K------
- 4 Berkshire St Nashua, NH$291K622,600
- 4 Berkshire St # 6-7-8 Nashua, NH$294K------
Nearby Schools in Nashua
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292