1 Chatham Ct, Westerly, RI 028914 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $546,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:139 B:103-U L:
- Zillow Home ID: 66069784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1 Chatham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02891 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Town of Westerly, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02891 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Westerly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02891 home values.
- 12 Seabury Dr Westerly, RI--------
- 14 Seabury Dr Westerly, RI$1.58M666,671
- 2 Chatham Ct Westerly, RI$582K32.52,256
- 23 No Bottom Ridge Rd Westerly, RI$569K332,251
- 25 Newbury Dr Westerly, RI$595K222,289
- 42 Newbury Dr Westerly, RI$910K243,200
- 21 No Bottom Ridge Rd Westerly, RI$1.16M43.14,520
- 3 Newbury Dr Westerly, RI$821K23--
- 23 Newbury Dr Westerly, RI$566K222,002
- 4 Chatham Ct Westerly, RI$707K52.52,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!