1 Church St, Wilmington, MA 018871 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Guest parking, Living room, New property, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 L:0000 P:0110
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 113968794
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01887 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% higher than in Wilmington, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01887 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.