1 Clarence Pl UNIT 10, San Francisco, CA 941072 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
For exclusive access to this off-market listing, contact Gabriel Rojas at 415.562.6999 or email@example.com.
Accessed via a cobbled stone mews drive, a gate house heralds the entrance to One Clarence Place at the South End Lofts, a tranquil loft community built by the Martin Building Company in 1997. South End Lofts is a live/work loft community situated within a premier South Beach location within walking distance to AT&T Park, The Embarcadero and the San Francisco Caltrain station.
One Clarence Place #10 is a top floor corner 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft. The residence is distinguished by signature Martin Building Company finishes including substantial industrial doors, custom woodworking, exposed architectural steel, smooth-finish shower stucco and polished radiant heat concrete floors. Unique design features such as low-voltage cable lighting, steel stairs and railings provide an exceptional industrial canvas for the most discriminating buyer.
? Top floor corner loft with lots of natural light
? Distinctive architectural design and finishes
? High ceilings
? Large industrial-type NYC-style loft windows
? Kitchen includes concrete counters, custom maple cabinets, pendant lighting, gas range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
? Stackable washer/dryer in closet with room for pantry items
? Enclosed second bedroom with distinctive industrial-style stainless steel sliding doors
? Custom full bathroom on main level finished with concrete counters, custom cabinetry, shower over tub, and high-end fixtures
? Mezzanine loft features 2 spacious walk-in closets with closet organizers and automatic light sensors
? Master bathroom with shower stall, concrete counters, custom cabinetry, and high-end fixtures and lighting fixtures
? Cable and sconce lighting in mezzanine
? Acid-stained radiant heat concrete floors with high-gloss finish on main level, bamboo floors in mezzanine
? Private 1-car garage
? Private live/work enclave
? Pre-wired for burglar alarm
? Common roof deck with built-in gas barbecue and panoramic downtown city views
? Intercom system and remote controlled gate
? Plentiful guest parking on nights and weekends within the gated community
? Surrounded by acclaimed restaurants, shops, gourmet grocery stores, galleries, and nightlife
? South Beach location close to South Park, waterfront, AT&T Ball Park
? Near Mission Bay neighborhood with proximity to Third Street and Townsend Street
? Walking distance to Caltrain, Muni light rail, commuter routes to 280/101 and Bay Bridge
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $68,024
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,425,000
- Price/sqft: $1,018
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2108900124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Clarence Pl UNIT 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- 21 Clarence Pl San Francisco, CA$624K11600
- 3 Clarence Pl San Francisco, CA$2.35M332,700
- 2 Clarence Pl UNIT 3 San Francisco, CA$1.48M22--
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 6 San Francisco, CA$1.64M--21,755
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 10 San Francisco, CA$1.98M--22,160
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.95M--22,113
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.55M111,968
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 3 San Francisco, CA$2.07M--22,276
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.97M--22,136
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 5 San Francisco, CA$1.63M--21,743
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 7 San Francisco, CA$2.62M--21,823
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 11 San Francisco, CA$1.51M--21,846
- 164 Townsend St UNIT 12 San Francisco, CA$1.54M--21,884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!