A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 56,460 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $10,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,312
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space, 666 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Bay, Features \ Bay / Beach Club, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ Cycling, Features \ eGallery Listing, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Island, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Off Water, Features \ Other Beach, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Privacy, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Scenic, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Yacht Club, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 06022129
- Zillow Home ID: 19268868
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $6.42-8.99M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94920 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 5.2% rise for Belvedere as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 483.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 550% higher than in Belvedere, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belvedere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
Nearby Schools in Belvedere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.