1 Concord SqAPT 4, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 9/16/13: $595,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:729 sq ft
- Lot:727 sqft
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $595,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAssc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ None,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ None,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Brownstone,Type \ Condo,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID60112808
- Last Remodel Year2001
- Parcel #W:04 P:02661 S:008
- Days on Zillow96
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$558,713||$525K – $592K||+$4,301||$766||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,831/mo||$2.2K – $3.3K/mo||+$25||$3.88||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 10.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% lower than in Boston, and 83.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Concord Sq APT 4
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005