1 Deer Run, East Kingston, NH 03827
Sold on 7/15/11: $380,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,679 sq ft
- Lot:2.82 acres
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $380,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow877
- Parcel #EKIN M:00007 B:000003 L:000040
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School DistrictEAST KINGSTON SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID86840755
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$346,414||$329K – $374K||-$417||$129||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,337/mo||$1.7K – $3K/mo||+$99||$0.87||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 03827 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for East Kingston as a whole. Among 03827 homes, this home is valued 13.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in East Kingston, and 28.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03827 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Deer Run
- 15 Pheasant Run East Kingston, NH$396K54.03,699
- 1 Partridge Ln East Kingston, NH$317K32.02,296
- 4 Partridge Ln East Kingston, NH$404K43.03,363
- 5 Partridge Ln East Kingston, NH$310K32.52,100
- 2 Forest Dr East Kingston, NH$399K31.53,434
- 23 Pheasant Run East Kingston, NH$371K33.02,604
- 86 Exeter Rd Kingston, NH$203K42.01,796
- 3 Fieldstone Dr Kingston, NH$325K32.52,307
- 8 Fieldstone Dr Kingston, NH$337K32.52,344
- 9 Fieldstone Dr Kingston, NH$429K31.52,291
- 79 Willow Rd East Kingston, NH$227K22.01,448
- 2 Robin Ln East Kingston, NH$295K42.52,200
- 70 Exeter Rd Kingston, NH$316K42.02,500
- 127 Giles Rd East Kingston, NH$353K32.02,618
- 70 Sanborn Rd East Kingston, NH$186K32.01,108
- 68 Sanborn Rd East Kingston, NH$373K32.02,571
- 116 Giles Rd East Kingston, NH$353K33.02,918
- 116 Giles Rd East Kingston, NH$330K32.02,464
- 113 Giles Rd East Kingston, NH$348K43.02,986
- 55 Willow Rd East Kingston, NH$218K31.01,220
Nearby Schools in East Kingston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005