- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 628 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,614 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 71456943
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0013 B:127A L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56969501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $415-585K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is 17% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 37.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|1 Dilisio Dr Swampscott, MA||$612K||5||3||3,600|
|181 Stetson Ave Swampscott, MA||$362K||5||3||2,150|
|329 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$265K||2||2||1,050|
|177 Stetson Ave Swampscott, MA||$338K||3||1.5||1,469|
|14 Bristol Ave Swampscott, MA||$270K||2||1||924|
|3 Dilisio Dr Swampscott, MA||$496K||2||3.5||2,135|
|2 Dilisio Dr Swampscott, MA||$327K||3||1.5||1,547|
|Essex St Swampscott, MA||$285K||2||1||1,377|
|337 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$285K||2||1||1,377|
|18 Bristol Ave Swampscott, MA||$327K||2||1.5||1,381|
|339 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$267K||2||1||1,167|
|167 Stetson Ave Swampscott, MA||$347K||4||2||2,172|
|24 Bristol Ave Swampscott, MA||$359K||4||1||1,639|
|11 Bristol Ave Swampscott, MA||$381K||3||2||2,051|
|17 Bristol Ave Swampscott, MA||$374K||3||2.5||1,738|
|161 Stetson Ave Swampscott, MA||$331K||4||1.5||1,757|
|304 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$302K||4||2||1,967|
|5 Dilisio Dr Swampscott, MA||$604K||3||2.5||3,648|
|338 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$278K||3||1||1,454|
|26 Bristol Ave Swampscott, MA||$334K||3||1||1,352|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
PK-7 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.