1 Eastern Point Dr UNIT 1, Shrewsbury, MA 015452 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1986
- 351 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1
- Price/sqft: $191
- MLS #: 71583009
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Geothermal Heat Source, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Dock/Mooring, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 31
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Parcel #: M:25 L:017000 01
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56721982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Eastern Point Drive UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01545 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% lower than in Shrewsbury, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01545 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shrewsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01545 home values.
- Unit 5$342K23.51,916
- Unit 7$372K33.54,000
- Unit 9$339K241,916
- Unit 11$333K22.51,916
- Unit 15$338K231,964
- Unit 18$345K221,964
- Unit 20$337K22.51,916
- Unit 22$329K22.51,916
- Unit 24$333K22.51,916
- Unit 26$329K22.51,916
- Unit 28$329K22.51,916
- Unit 29$336K22.51,964
- Unit 30$336K22.51,916
- Unit 31$338K22.51,916
- Unit 32$328K22.51,964
- Unit 33$329K22.51,916
- Unit 34$348K22.51,964
- Unit 35$329K22.51,916
- Unit 36$341K23.51,916
- Unit 37$327K32.52,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!