- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Eastwind St APT 303, Marina Del Rey, CA 902923 beds, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $2,750,000
- Price/sqft: $1,196
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 4225006048
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20443110
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Eastwind Street APT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 50.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292