A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $586,200
- Price/sqft: $195
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED4_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Fiberglass, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCR
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0084 B:0021 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56938169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 9.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 86.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|27 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$597K||3||2.5||3,078|
|5 Ellen Rd Marblehead, MA||$489K||3||2||1,903|
|33 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$506K||3||1.5||1,906|
|6 Ellen Rd Marblehead, MA||$465K||4||2.5||1,703|
|28 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$497K||3||1.5||2,195|
|30 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$453K||3||1.5||1,850|
|31 Jane Rd Marblehead, MA||$535K||4||2.5||1,961|
|25 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$556K||4||2.5||2,578|
|26 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$523K||4||2.5||1,626|
|23 Jane Rd Marblehead, MA||$528K||4||3||2,402|
|34 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$473K||3||2||1,890|
|28 Jane Rd Marblehead, MA||$512K||3||2.5||2,129|
|35 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$441K||3||1.5||1,916|
|26 Jane Rd Marblehead, MA||$509K||3||2.5||2,249|
|9 Carol Rd Marblehead, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,478|
|11 Carol Rd Marblehead, MA||$461K||4||2||1,660|
|30 Jane Rd Marblehead, MA||$504K||3||1.5||2,159|
|33 Jane Rd Marblehead, MA||$464K||3||3||1,573|
|24 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$529K||4||2.5||2,022|
|23 Mohawk Rd Marblehead, MA||$496K||4||2||1,836|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-3 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!