- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2015
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 684 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 6549938
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Ext Bldg Maint, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Lawn Maintenance, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Snow Removal, Design \ 2-Story, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ EndUnit\Row, Water \ Public, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Great Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BasementType \ None, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Trash Removal, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LotDescription \ Corner Lot, Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, Styles \ Traditional
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 43532617012452C01
- Zillow Home ID: 82200212
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19606 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Exeter Township as a whole. Among 19606 homes, this home is 28.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.5% higher than in Exeter Township, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
Nearby Schools in Exeter Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
7, 9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.