A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Views: 1,096 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $149,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: RCHE M:0120 B:0258 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 86853402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $103-157K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03867 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Rochester as a whole. Among 03867 homes, this home is valued 8.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Rochester, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03867 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03867 home values.
|3 Farrington St Rochester, NH||$115K||2||1||987|
|29 King St Rochester, NH||$164K||4||2||2,642|
|28 King St Rochester, NH||$147K||6||2||2,158|
|33 King St Rochester, NH||$128K||2||1||1,078|
|35 King St Rochester, NH||$150K||4||1||1,735|
|32 King St Rochester, NH||$147K||3||1||1,951|
|34 King St Rochester, NH||$162K||3||2||1,785|
|24 King St Rochester, NH||$157K||4||2||2,204|
|25 King St Rochester, NH||$138K||4||2||2,033|
|44 Linden St Rochester, NH||$162K||3||1.5||1,680|
|22 King St Rochester, NH||$141K||4||2||1,955|
|8 Farrington St Rochester, NH||$141K||3||1.5||1,296|
|47 Linden St Rochester, NH||$133K||3||1.5||1,589|
|45 Linden St Rochester, NH||$125K||2||1||1,092|
|7 Farrington St Rochester, NH||$126K||2||1.5||1,232|
|49 Linden St Rochester, NH||$122K||3||1||1,255|
|23 King St Rochester, NH||$129K||4||1||1,573|
|43 Linden St Rochester, NH||$128K||2||2||1,218|
|20 King St Rochester, NH||$105K||3||1||1,138|
|21 Logan St Rochester, NH||$125K||3||1||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Rochester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.