1 Faxon Rd, Atherton, CA 940275 beds, 5.5 baths, 12,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $7,800,000
- Finished basement, 2420 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 1160 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,840 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 070180170
- Zillow Home ID: 15593645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Faxon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Atherton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Atherton, and 94% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94027 home values.
- 150 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$5.7M433,600
- 2 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$7.14M65.55,170
- 39 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$5.46M22.54,890
- 8 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$6.65M66.55,430
- 126 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$4.66M11.5590
- 164 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$8.48M34.59,080
- 75 Barry Ln Atherton, CA$6.89M545,398
- 84 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$4.77M544,200
- 86 Barry Ln Atherton, CA$4.95M43.53,810
- 61 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$4.65M42.52,980
- 168 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$8.85M654,600
- 49 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$8.04M56.59,190
- 102 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$3.83M333,390
- 62 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$6.53M445,050
- 43 Faxon Rd Atherton, CA$7.79M33.57,192
- 59 Barry Ln Atherton, CA$5.76M53.53,700
- 82 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$6.57M444,310
- 74 Barry Ln Atherton, CA$7.2M44.56,360
- 172 Elena Ave Atherton, CA$6.7M544,660
- 66 Barry Ln Atherton, CA$4.97M754,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.