1 Fox Run Rd, Unionville, CT 060853 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $252,500
- Price/sqft: $187
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: R:725 N:1
- Zillow Home ID: 57720708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Fox Run Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06085 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 205.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1007.3% greater than in Hartford, and 1501.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
- 9 Bridgehampton Xing Unionville, CT$763K54.53,800
- 2 Fox Run Rd Unionville, CT$310K32.52,152
- 9 Birmingham Cir Unionville, CT$533K33.52,465
- 7 Bridgehampton Xing Unionville, CT$711K43.53,830
- 5 Fox Run Rd Unionville, CT$282K32.51,998
- 6 Fox Run Rd Unionville, CT$349K32.51,664
- 11 Fox Run Rd Unionville, CT$246K31.51,476
- 4 Gateshead Way Unionville, CT$406K43.53,800
- 4 Valerie Ln Unionville, CT$431K42.52,860
- 1 Valerie Ln Unionville, CT$430K42.52,606
- 8 Banbury Cres Unionville, CT$411K43.54,400
- 3 Valerie Ln Unionville, CT$432K42.52,884
- 15 Fox Run Rd Unionville, CT$314K322,256
- 48 River Rd Unionville, CT$404K32.52,200
- 3 Fox Run Rd Unionville, CT$293K41.51,971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!