A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 228 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ None, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ 1 Window/Wall, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Electric, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Other, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceillings, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Master Bath Descr. \ Whirlpool & Sep Shwr, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Sliding Glass Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 22L440140
- Zillow Home ID: 2799759
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Metro home values will increase 3.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$290K||3||2.5||1,590|
|3 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$371K||4||2||2,498|
|8 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$425K||5||2.5||2,804|
|7 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$235K||2||1.5||1,300|
|81 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|9 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$256K||3||2||1,455|
|10 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$419K||4||3||2,712|
|1409 Salem Hills Dr Saint Louis, MO||$150K||2||1||875|
|82 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$395K||4||3||2,594|
|1413 Salem Hills Dr Saint Louis, MO||$148K||2||1||836|
|11 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||--||2||2||1,267|
|1375 Monier Pl Saint Louis, MO||$284K||3||3||1,767|
|1367 Monier Pl Saint Louis, MO||$374K||4||4||2,220|
|12 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$363K||4||2||2,224|
|83 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$251K||2||1||1,715|
|1359 Monier Pl Saint Louis, MO||$472K||4||2.5||3,088|
|1417 Salem Hills Dr Saint Louis, MO||$165K||3||1.5||1,015|
|80 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$358K||4||2||2,130|
|1351 Monier Pl Saint Louis, MO||$273K||3||2||1,802|
|13 Frederick Ln Saint Louis, MO||$210K||2||1.5||1,267|
Nearby Schools in Glendale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!