1 Fulling Mill Dr, Charlton, MA 01507
- Lot:1.71 acres
- Days on Zillow:1029
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #71170675
- Zillow Home ID2143012985
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$870/mo||$652 – $1.1K/mo||+$1||--||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01507 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Charlton as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Charlton, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01507 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Fulling Mill Drive
- 26 Buffum Rd Charlton, MA$364K4--2,536
- 39 Buffum Rd Charlton, MA$307K32.02,362
- 7 Jordans Way Charlton, MA$612K44.04,300
- 2 Jordans Way Charlton, MA$374K42.52,600
- 4 Jordans Way Charlton, MA$422K43.03,437
- 9 Keely Dr Charlton, MA$292K32.01,853
- 1 Manor Forest Cir Charlton, MA$784K53.55,848
- 29 Turner Rd Charlton, MA$231K32.01,344
- 66 Mcintyre Rd North Oxford, MA$303K42.52,513
- 68 Mcintyre Rd North Oxford, MA$245K42.01,571
- 65 Mcintyre Rd North Oxford, MA$227K32.01,765
- 54 Mcintyre Rd North Oxford, MA$277KStudio3.51,960
- 11 Turner Rd Charlton, MA$255K31.02,392
- 54 Conlin Rd Oxford, MA$314K32.03,744
- 109 Richardson Corner Rd Charlton, MA$203K32.01,296
- 47 Conlin Rd Oxford, MA$216K22.01,240
- 73 Richardson Corner Rd Charlton, MA$251K32.01,733
- 41 Conlin Rd Oxford, MA$187K21.01,608
- 39 Colicum Dr Charlton, MA$309K32.51,927
- 70 Bay Path Rd Charlton, MA$284K42.52,978
Nearby Schools in Charlton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Heritage School (assigned) 2-4 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Charlton Middle (assigned) 5-8 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- Charlton Elementary (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 3.8 mi
- Dudley Middle (assigned) 5-8 & ungraded 5.2 mi
- Shepherd Hill Regional High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 5.2 mi
- Dudley Elementary (assigned) 2-4 & ungraded 5.2 mi
- Mason Rd School (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 5.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005