A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,781 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $264,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities Included \ Security Services, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Area Amenities \ Golf Course, Area Amenities \ Health Club, Area Amenities \ Library, Area Amenities \ Medical Facilities, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Amenities \ Playground, Area Amenities \ Private Rec Facilities, Area Amenities \ Private School(s), Area Amenities \ Public Pool, Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Area Amenities \ Public Transportation, Area Amenities \ Shopping/Mall, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Area Num \ Hartford, Assessments \ Unknown, Basement Type \ None, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Partial Thermopane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Concrete, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Electric, Handicap Accessible \ Yes, Handicap Features \ Other, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Home Warranty \ Yes, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Elevator, Interior Feature \ Security System, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Mill Rate \ 74.2900, Neighborhood \ Hartford (1), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Park Garage Type \ Covered Garage, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ High Rise, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 176
- Floor size: 1,133 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: M:246 B:363 L:101
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 57736357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hartford home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among Hartford homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 219.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 110.3% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartford home values.
|Other Units in this Building (179)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Gold St|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.