1 Gold St APT 2B, Hartford, CT 061031 bed, 1 bath, 546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: City
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Fuel Type \ Other,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Other,Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Lease,Rental Property Type \ Condo,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ High Rise,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 27.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 176
- Floor size: 546 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: M:246 B:363 L:039
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57736305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Gold Street APT 2B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 184.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartford home values.
- Apt 8D$91K11794
- Apt 8E$93K111,133
- Apt 22D$143K331,927
- Ste 3$212K121,440
- Apt 25G$127K------
- Apt 27G$127K------
- Unit G31$128K------
- Unit G33$128K------
- Unit G35$128K------
- Unit G37$129K------
- Unit G39$128K------
- Unit G41$128K------
- Unit G43$128K------
- Unit G46$128K------
- Unit G47$128K------
- Unit G48$128K------
- Unit G49$129K------
- Unit G50$126K------
- Unit G52$130K------
- Unit G53$126K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!