A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1969
- Views: 801 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $92,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $214
- Cable Ready
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Yes
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Cement Block
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Other Fuel Type
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Other
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Central Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Security
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Water
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: High Rise
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 176
- Floor size: 433 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: M:246 B:363 L:048
- Zillow Home ID: 57736312
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-117K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 110.3% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
|Other Units in this Building (178)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Gold St|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.