This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,131 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $175,000
- Appliances Included \ Electric Cooktop, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Wine Chiller, Area Amenities \ Commuter Bus, Area Num \ Hartford, Basement Type \ Shared Basement, Basement Type \ Storage, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Complex Restrictions \ Alterations, Complex Restrictions \ Pet(S), Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Exterior Siding \ Concrete, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Geothermal, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heating system: Steam, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 74.2900, Neighborhood \ Downtown - Hartford (1), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ High Rise, Tenant Pays \ Credit Check, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Transaction Type \ Rent, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 176
- Floor size: 809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: M:246 B:363 L:063
- Zillow Home ID: 57736323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $56-110K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hartford home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among Hartford homes, this home is valued 23.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 110.3% higher than in Hartford Metro, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartford home values.
|Other Units in this Building (179)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Gold St 7a|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org