1 Goodwin PlAPT 3, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 11/12/13: $408,000
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:425 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $408,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Steam,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Rowhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID59166429
- Days on Zillow39
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Parcel #W:05 P:02018 S:006
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$397,502||$362K – $425K||-$7,728||$935||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,948/mo||$1.4K – $2.7K/mo||+$29||$4.58||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 34.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.1% lower than in Boston, and 93.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Goodwin Pl APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005