1 Hanson Pl APT 11L, Brooklyn, NY 112432 beds, 2 baths, 1,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,325,000
- Price/sqft: $1,002
- View: City
- ,J-51 Tax Abatement,Bicycle and Stroller Storage,Individual Storage Units,Resident Manager,Sky Lounge,Atlantic Terminal Transit Hub,Central Air Conditioning,10'6 ceilings,West Exposure,Full city view Full river view Full skyline view Prewar detail Beamed ceiling Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Storage space Walk in closets Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 36.0
- Unit count: 179
- Floor size: 1,323 sqft
- Parcel #: 021111039
- Zillow Home ID: 79720358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Hanson Pl APT 11L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Greene market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Greene home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.
- Apt 13B$940K11924
- Apt 11J$1.57M221,355
- Apt 25E$733K----867
- Apt 19K$1.26M----1,306
- Apt 13H$1.67M----1,475
- Apt 10F$635K11722
- Apt 12M$1.26M----1,305
- Apt 15H$1.46M221,475
- Apt 14F$642K----722
- Apt 22G$489K----531
- Apt 18L$1.29M221,311
- Apt 19C$720K----841
- Apt 16B$1.85M----1,861
- Apt 16K$1.5M----1,359
- Apt 14M$1.25M221,305
- Apt 19L$1.25M----1,259
- Apt 16E$546K----489
- Apt 14A$1.27M11.5824
- Apt 17G$923K221,080
- Apt 17H$1.67M----1,475
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292