1 Hawthorne St UNIT 3G, San Francisco, CA 941051 bed, 1 bath, 860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath, approx 860 sq ft
* Walk-in closet in Master bedroom
* Small Study/Office/Den with closet
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* White Studio Becker soft-close cabinets
* Natural grey quartzite countertops
* Track and pendant lighting throughout
* Shower door
* Washer/Dryer in unit
* Hardwood Floor throughout the living areas, wool carpet in bedroom
SERVICES & AMENITIES:
* Spectacular private roof terrace with panoramic views of the city
* State-of-the-art fitness center
* Attended lobby, and 24-hour valet parking (lease available)
- Laundry: None
- Walking distance to the Financial District, Ferry Building, shopping, top-rated resturant
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2111697439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Hawthorne Street UNIT 3G
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Yerba Buena market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.1% higher than in San Francisco, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yerba Buena home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yerba Buena home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292