A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Finished basement, 1076 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH3_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,688 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00219 B:00008 L:0000C
- Zillow Home ID: 68197505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 81% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Town of Andover, and 55.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|2 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$533K||4||2.5||1,900|
|2 Hay Bale Rd Andover, MA||$998K||5||3.5||4,399|
|11 Bailey Rd Andover, MA||$653K||4||2.5||3,364|
|4 Hay Bale Rd Andover, MA||$1.15M||4||4||5,315|
|4 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$533K||4||2.5||1,900|
|3 Hay Bale Rd Andover, MA||$1.24M||4||4.5||4,710|
|3 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$528K||4||2.5||1,900|
|21 Bailey Rd Andover, MA||$528K||4||2.5||2,240|
|7 Bailey Rd Andover, MA||$638K||4||3.5||3,416|
|5 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$538K||4||2.5||1,900|
|5 Hay Bale Rd Andover, MA||$1.03M||4||3.5||4,000|
|6 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$555K||4||2.5||2,124|
|10 Bailey Rd Andover, MA||$648K||5||3.5||2,185|
|2 Doyle Cir Andover, MA||$903K||5||4.5||4,400|
|7 Hay Bale Rd Andover, MA||$1.05M||3||4.5||4,184|
|178 Haggetts Pond Rd Andover, MA||$549K||4||2.5||2,648|
|8 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$533K||4||2.5||1,900|
|7 Larchmont Cir Andover, MA||$537K||4||2.5||1,900|
|182 Haggetts Pond Rd Andover, MA||$525K||4||2.5||2,174|
|7 Hay Bale Rd Andover, MA||$913K||4||4||4,184|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!