1 Hemlock Rd, Boxford, MA 019213 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $517,500
- Price/sqft: $235
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,205 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:025 B:001 L:016
- Zillow Home ID: 56908403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Hemlock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01921 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1600% higher than in Town of Boxford, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01921 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Boxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01921 home values.
- 2 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$411K42.51,820
- 120 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$708K43.54,516
- 11 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$451K221,739
- 12 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$459K422,114
- 126 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$588K42.54,888
- 15 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$381K11.51,060
- 16 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$369K311,416
- 132 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$403K211,658
- 19 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$406K322,651
- 114 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$533K42.51,596
- 22 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$577K53.53,872
- 23 Hemlock Rd Boxford, MA$505K32.52,610
- 112 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$332K42.51,557
- 6 Roundtop Rd Boxford, MA$478K332,323
- 6 Roundtop Rd Boxford, MA$507K432,323
- 111 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$528K42.52,336
- 3 Kelsey Rd Boxford, MA$430K32.51,951
- 106 Ipswich Rd Boxford, MA$705K33.53,348
- 9 Kelsey Rd Boxford, MA$763K53.53,252
- 2 Kelsey Rd Boxford, MA$481K51.52,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!