- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Higgins Ter, Swampscott, MA 019073 beds, 1 bath, 1,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,179 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,535 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0003 B:119A L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Higgins Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 76.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
- 195 Burrill St Swampscott, MA$333K522,753
- 2 Higgins Ter Swampscott, MA$237K311,431
- 187 Burrill St UNIT 2 Swampscott, MA$312K421,840
- 187 Burrill St UNIT 1 Swampscott, MA$211K411,282
- 185 Burrill St Swampscott, MA$227K311,111
- 189 Burrill St UNIT 3 Swampscott, MA$176K21921
- 189 Burrill St UNIT 1 Swampscott, MA$165K211,048
- 13 Higgins St Allston, MA$823K312,806
- 15 Middlesex Ave Swampscott, MA$291K411,398
- 179 Burrill St UNIT 2 Swampscott, MA$220K321,197
- 179 Burrill St UNIT 1 Swampscott, MA$214K321,092
- 179 Burrill St # B Swampscott, MA$298K33.51,500
- 199 Burrill St Swampscott, MA$303K522,468
- 189 Burrill St UNIT 2 Swampscott, MA$235K31985
- 17 Middlesex Ave Swampscott, MA$415K51.51,755
- 48 Norfolk Ave Swampscott, MA$319K31.51,618
- 44 Norfolk Ave Swampscott, MA$391K31.51,949
- 177 Burrill St Swampscott, MA$241K31.51,602
- 2 Ellis Ter Swampscott, MA$311K321,754
- 40 Norfolk Ave Swampscott, MA$352K31.52,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292