1 High Trl, New Milford, CT 067763 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,061 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $344,400
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Den,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Sloping,Lot Description \ Subdivision,Lot Description \ View,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,061 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 004157
- Zillow Home ID: 57806891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 High Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06776 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% higher than in Town of New Milford, and 65.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06776 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of New Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7 High Trl New Milford, CT$298K32.51,924
- 8 High Trl New Milford, CT$313K432,208
- 117 Buckingham Rd New Milford, CT$219K42.51,780
- 5 High Trl New Milford, CT$324K42.52,268
- 3 High Trl New Milford, CT$317K42.52,216
- 120 Buckingham Rd New Milford, CT$332K31.51,355
- 4 High Trl New Milford, CT$306K42.52,539
- 12 High Trl New Milford, CT$328K42.52,036
- 113 Buckingham Rd New Milford, CT$272K42.51,845
- 111 Buckingham Rd New Milford, CT$205K31.51,330
- 6 High Trl New Milford, CT$278K42.52,302
- 116 Buckingham Rd New Milford, CT$330K31.51,663
- 9 High Trl New Milford, CT$281K32.52,131
- 4 Benny Trl New Milford, CT$344K42.52,551
- 10 High Trl New Milford, CT$283K42.52,274
- 128 Buckingham Rd New Milford, CT$196K22.51,657
- 270 Litchfield Rd New Milford, CT$194K32.51,326
- 268 Litchfield Rd New Milford, CT$292K41.52,162
- 19 High Trl New Milford, CT$260K221,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292