1 Hobson Ave, Wilmington, MA 018873 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Spacious rooms and many special features like wainscoting and chair rail in the dining room and gas fireplace in the living room, sliding door on the lower level to walk out to back yard, partially fenced in back yard, grapevines, which harvest your own crop in early fall.
Close to Wilmington shopping center, route 129, route 38, I93, I95, and commuter rail.
STYLE Split Gambrel
FLOORING Hardwood, Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
LAUNDRY 1st Floor
DECK 12' x 12'
ROOF Asphalt / Fiberglass
FOUNDATION 26' x 34' Poured Concrete
BASEMENT Full finished
HEAT Forced Air, Natural Gas, Tank
A/C Central Air
HOT WATER Natural Gas, Tank
PARKING 1 car garage + 4 on driveway
FENCED YARD Partially, opened front
LOT SIZE 8000 sq ft
LIVING AREA 2064 sq ft
TAXES 2010 $3,847.56
FAMILY ROOM 28' x 13'
FULL BATH 9' x 6'
KITCHEN 12' x 12'
DINING ROOM 13' x 12'
LIVING ROOM 26' x 13'
HALF BATH 9' x 4'
MASTER BEDROOM 15` x 12`
BEDROOM 14` x 13`
BEDROOM 14` x 11`
MASTER BATH 9` x 5`
FULL BATH 9` x 5`
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $421,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:0044 L:0000 P:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 68197318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Hobson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01887 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% greater than in Wilmington, and 77.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01887 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
- 2 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$406K321,626
- 3 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$342K111,460
- 17 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$258K221,166
- 1 Dewey Ave Wilmington, MA$333K31.51,400
- 16 Richmond Cir Lexington, MA$1.61M553,565
- 5 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$287K421,548
- 4 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$207K11714
- 8 Wisser St Wilmington, MA$338K31.51,260
- 1 Magazine St Wilmington, MA$513K433,144
- 3 Dewey Ave Wilmington, MA$290K22878
- 4 Wisser St Wilmington, MA$400K322,023
- 10 Richmond Cir Lexington, MA$1.67M553,642
- 6 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$530K422,880
- 5 Wisser St Wilmington, MA$342K31.51,260
- 3 Magazine St Wilmington, MA$351K311,045
- 3 Wisser St Wilmington, MA$293K311,053
- 14 Wisser St Wilmington, MA$499K42.52,270
- 7 Dewey Ave Wilmington, MA$353K321,508
- 8 Hobson Ave Wilmington, MA$231K21877
- 16 Wisser St Wilmington, MA$352K31.51,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!