- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 Hopkins Cir, Orlando, FL 328044 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,993 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $570,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: 624 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,993 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 232229371602130
- Zillow Home ID: 46182788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Hopkins Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% lower than in Orlando, and 75.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 9 Hopkins Cir Orlando, FL$429K32.52,409
- 6 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$352K432,526
- 14 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$378K422,367
- 17 Hopkins Cir Orlando, FL$358K522,410
- 1733 Depauw Ave Orlando, FL$454K32.52,396
- 2 Hopkins Cir Orlando, FL$372K331,812
- 1725 Depauw Ave Orlando, FL$416K322,204
- 20 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$329K221,781
- 14 Hopkins Cir Orlando, FL$422K222,067
- 1747 Depauw Ave Orlando, FL$461K443,260
- 25 Hopkins Cir Orlando, FL$806K433,418
- 1717 Depauw Ave Orlando, FL$410K42.52,184
- 30 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$410K43.52,558
- 47 NW Ivanhoe Blvd Orlando, FL$861K33.54,916
- 1 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$318K321,654
- 1734 Dormont Ln Orlando, FL$201K31.51,275
- 1734 Dormont Ln Orlando, FL$270K31.51,535
- 1730 Dormont Ln Orlando, FL$505K442,987
- 15 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$333K321,721
- 1706 Depauw Ave Orlando, FL$471K432,706
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!