1 John St, Lawrence, MA 018416 beds, 5 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: May 2014 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0000 L:0015
- Zillow Home ID: 59233587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in Lawrence, and 50.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 24 Eastside St Lawrence, MA$196K621,862
- 3 John St Lawrence, MA$194K31.51,806
- 14 Eastside Ave Saugus, MA$381K211,000
- 27 Midland St Lawrence, MA$255K42.52,280
- 28 Midland St Lawrence, MA$170K311,184
- 23-25 Ferry St Lawrence, MA$301K934,311
- 6 Eastside Ave Saugus, MA$296K31.51,522
- 23-25 Eastside St Lawrence, MA$293K632,700
- 19-21 Ferry St Lawrence, MA$301K934,311
- 7 Eastside Ave Saugus, MA$356K43.51,291
- 7 Eastside St UNIT 7 Lawrence, MA$137K31.51,248
- 28 Ferry St UNIT 28 Lawrence, MA$111K21.5900
- 1 Eastside St UNIT 1 Lawrence, MA$133K31.51,248
- 47 Midland St Lawrence, MA$300K832,587
- 12 Brookline St UNIT 12 Lawrence, MA$148K31.51,252
- 14 Brookline St UNIT 14 Lawrence, MA$164K31.51,249
- 26 Ferry St UNIT 26 Lawrence, MA$109K21.5900
- 15-17 Ferry St Lawrence, MA$304K834,311
- 5 Eastside St UNIT 5 Lawrence, MA$137K31.51,248
- 34 Ferry St Lawrence, MA$227K321,490
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292