- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1 John St, Wilmington, MA 018872 beds, 1 bath, 1,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 195 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $253
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0018 L:0000 P:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 57139016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Wilmington, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01887 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
- 11 John St Wilmington, MA$413K231,350
- 7 Eleanor Dr Wilmington, MA$679K42.52,832
- 5 Eleanor Dr Wilmington, MA$696K42.52,913
- 216 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$312K311,142
- 218 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$406K321,284
- 209 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$336K311,320
- 197 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$221K11780
- 214 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$370K41.51,906
- 4 Pitman St Wilmington, MA$503K32.52,868
- 2 Pitman St Wilmington, MA$330K311,560
- 220 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$342K321,469
- 1 Dell Dr Wilmington, MA$314K31996
- 2 Dell Dr Wilmington, MA$335K311,064
- 212 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$535K422,456
- 222 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$287K311,188
- 224 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$268K311,044
- 213 Burlington Ave Wilmington, MA$330K42.52,000
- 2 Patricia Cir Wilmington, MA$387K21.51,468
- 6 Patricia Cir Wilmington, MA$480K221,839
- 4 Patricia Cir Wilmington, MA$584K53.52,736
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.