1 Jules Ct, Unionville, CT 06085
Sold on 6/18/12: $543,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,319 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $543,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Elementary SchoolUnion
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Days on Zillow633
- High SchoolFarmington High
- Parcel #R:997 N:1
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID61801858
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$551,097||$507K – $590K||-$1,253||$166||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,965/mo||$2.5K – $4.4K/mo||+$21||$0.89||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06085 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among 06085 homes, this home is valued 108% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06085 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 324.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 692.8% greater than in Hartford, and 886.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Jules Court
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005