A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,712 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Rolling, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00162600
- Zillow Home ID: 58848159
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $176-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06423 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for East Haddam as a whole. Among 06423 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% higher than in East Haddam, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06423 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Haddam.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06423 home values.
|104 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$215K||3||1.5||1,437|
|98 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$329K||3||4||2,432|
|108 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$289K||3||1.5||1,632|
|14 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$446K||2||3||4,062|
|96 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$221K||3||2||1,469|
|112 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||--||--||--||--|
|94 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,568|
|24 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$262K||3||2||1,484|
|Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||--||--||--||--|
|92 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$217K||3||2.5||1,306|
|90 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$211K||3||1.5||1,306|
|27 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$185K||2||1||912|
|30 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$219K||3||2||1,116|
|35 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$210K||3||2||1,300|
|119 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$334K||4||2.5||2,297|
|39 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$275K||2||4||1,538|
|88 Smith Rd East Haddam, CT||$213K||3||2.5||1,306|
|32 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$247K||2||2.5||1,536|
|47 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||$404K||3||3||3,010|
|43 Laurel Cove Rd East Haddam, CT||--||--||--||40,075|
Nearby Schools in East Haddam
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.