1 Lee Rd, Groveland, MA 018343 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0052 B:0000 L:0014
- Zillow Home ID: 56922639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Lee Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% higher than in Groveland, and 87% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01834 home values.
- 13 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$353K31.52,541
- 15 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$436K432,458
- 2 Lee Rd Groveland, MA$383K422,156
- 11 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$389K322,214
- 4 Lee Rd Groveland, MA$459K433,726
- 3 Lee Rd Groveland, MA$357K222,136
- 9 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$309K311,953
- 14 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$460K42.53,159
- 16 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$349K311,390
- 12 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$386K42.52,490
- 18 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$363K322,548
- 17 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$477K32.52,238
- 10 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$352K321,761
- 7 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$282K311,134
- 268 Washington St Groveland, MA$425K422,210
- 182 Washington St Groveland, MA$339K31.52,280
- 8 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$304K31.51,491
- 1 Carleton Rd Groveland, MA$548K43.54,214
- 20 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$452K42.52,034
- 1 Coleman Rd Groveland, MA$311K322,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292