1 Main St APT 7F, Brooklyn, NY 112011 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1913
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,270,000
- Price/sqft: $982
- Condo Common Charges \ 610,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 16,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 27,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 57936,Total Charges \ 975
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 124
- Floor size: 1,293 sqft
- Parcel #: 000271063
- Zillow Home ID: 30566127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Main Street APT 7F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In DUMBO, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% higher than in New York, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DUMBO home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DUMBO home values.
- Apt 2C$1.26M11.51,191
- Apt 2D$2.45M32.52,387
- Apt 2E$1.4M----1,735
- Apt 2H$1.46M22.52,068
- Apt 2J$1.56M22.52,005
- Apt 2L$1.51M2--1,655
- Apt 3A$2.37M22.52,198
- Apt 3J$1.75M----2,005
- Apt 3K$1.0M221,414
- Apt 4E$1.41M----1,735
- Apt 4F$1.24M221,293
- Apt 4G$1.25M----1,161
- Apt 4J$1.84M22.52,005
- Apt 4L$1.48M21.51,655
- Apt 5E$1.45M11.51,735
- Apt 5G$1.25M----1,161
- Apt 5K$1.37M21.51,414
- Apt 5L$1.53M21.51,658
- Apt 6A$3.01M----2,198
- Apt 6B$3.43M33.52,592
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292