1 Main St APT 9A, Brooklyn, NY 112013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1913
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $667,000
- Fitness Center
- Condo Common Charges \ 1297, Financing Allowed \ 90, Tax Deduction \ 0, Private Outdoor Space \ Roof Garden, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 16, Borough \ Brooklyn, Block Number \ 27, Lot Number \ 1001, Buyfolio Building ID \ 57936, Total Charges \ 2231
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 124
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Parcel #: 000271080
- Zillow Home ID: 30566144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Main Street APT 9A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the DUMBO market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DUMBO home values.
- Apt 2A$924K11750
- Apt 2B$3.19M----2,592
- Apt 2F$797K221,293
- Apt 2K$1.22M----1,414
- Apt 3B$3.14M----2,592
- Apt 3C$1.08M11.51,191
- Apt 3D$2.92M2--2,500
- Apt 3F$1.11M21.51,293
- Apt 3G$764K11.51,161
- Apt 3H$1.56M----2,139
- Apt 3L$1.58M21.51,655
- Apt 4A$1.27M32.52,198
- Apt 4B$3.15M----2,592
- Apt 4C$1.01M----1,191
- Apt 4D$3.13M----2,477
- Apt 4H$1.55M----2,139
- Apt 4K$1.22M21.51,414
- Apt 5B$2.97M----2,592
- Apt 5C$1M11.51,191
- Apt 5D$3.58M32.52,477
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292