- Built in 2004
- 128 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $500
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $736,000
- Price/sqft: $512
- MLS #: 81432866
- View Virtual Tour
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Features, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse, View \ Bay, View \ Canyon
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 104400260
- Zillow Home ID: 64744305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is 5.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in South San Francisco, and 4.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (113)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1 Mandalay Pl|
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!