1 Market Sq # 1, Newburyport, MA 019502 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Apartment
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2117110175
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Market Sq # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in Boston Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 1 Market Sq # 2 Newburyport, MA--211,000
- 76 Pleasant St Newburyport, MA$588K22.51,657
- 80 Pleasant St Newburyport, MA$565K343,400
- 74 Pleasant St Newburyport, MA$663K321,813
- 78 Pleasant St UNIT 78 Newburyport, MA$1.34M344,000
- 78 Pleasant St Newburyport, MA$929K3--3,400
- 68 Pleasant St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$252K11804
- 68 Pleasant St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$208K11614
- 66 Pleasant St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$296K221,025
- 66 Pleasant St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$288K221,092
- 1 Titcomb St Newburyport, MA$550K----3,048
- 80 Pleasant St UNIT 80 Newburyport, MA$1.23M343,146
- 7 Brown Sq Newburyport, MA$481K----2,688
- 5 Brown Sq Newburyport, MA$507K22.52,964
- 11 Titcomb St UNIT 11 Newburyport, MA$1.05M343,106
- 11 Titcomb St Newburyport, MA$891K343,106
- Merrimac Landing Psge Newburyport, MA$202K------
- 1 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA$202K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292