- Lot: 1.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,965 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $635,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 124399
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 900 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Status \ Active, Style \ Traditional, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Possession \ At Closing, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Heating Source \ Electric, Cooling Source \ Electric, Water \ Public Water, Lot View \ Woods, Construction \ Brick, Road Surface \ Asphalt, Community \ Gated, Interior \ Foyer; Entrance, Kitchen\Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Equipment-Kitchen \ Disposal, Equipment-Kitchen \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Underground Utilities Y\N \ Yes, May Sell \ Cash, Recreation Facilities \ Playground, Master Bath Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen\Breakfast \ Pantry, Property Description \ Full Size Lot, SqFt Source \ Tax Assessor, May Sell \ Conventional, Foundation \ Off Ground, Basement \ None, Rooms \ Living Room-Separate, Lot Description \ Interior, May Sell \ 1031, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Lot Size \ 1-2 Acres, Equipment-Kitchen \ Gas, Rooms \ Bonus, Kitchen\Breakfast \ Island, Equipment-Kitchen \ Cooktop-Separate, Master Bedroom Description \ Sitting Room, Kitchen\Breakfast \ Butler Pantry, Rooms \ Study, Custom-Kitchen \ Wine Chiller, Custom-Kitchen \ Commercial Grade
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10115 02017
- Zillow Home ID: 14130745
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $617K-2.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31410 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Whitemarsh Island as a whole. Among 31410 homes, this home is 322.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Whitemarsh Island, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31410 home values.
|Marsh Harbor Dr Savannah, GA||--||--||--||--|
|3 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$990K||4||4||5,085|
|2 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$980K||4||5||4,480|
|102 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||$980K||3||4||4,859|
|101 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||$978K||4||5||5,174|
|4 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$1.27M||4||4||4,869|
|5 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$722K||5||4||3,605|
|103 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||$856K||5||3.5||4,254|
|104 Marsh Harbour Dr Newport, NC||$242K||3||3||2,343|
|104 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||$1.5M||5||5||6,474|
|6 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$1.02M||4||5||5,434|
|7 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$778K||4||4||3,801|
|105 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|9 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$894K||3||5||4,826|
|106 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||$858K||5||5||3,582|
|8 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$1.63M||4||4||6,660|
|107 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||--||--||--||--|
|108 Marsh Harbor Dr S Savannah, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|11 Marsh Harbor Dr N Savannah, GA||$788K||5||4||3,608|
|Bryan Woods Rd Savannah, GA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Whitemarsh Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.