1 NE 2nd St APT 322, Oklahoma City, OK 731042 beds, 2 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2010
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Garbage disposal
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2130186755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Ne 2nd Street APT 322
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.8% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 171.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73104 home values.
- 1 NE 2nd St APT 412 Oklahoma City, OK$93K221,054
- 1 NE 2nd St APT 319 Oklahoma City, OK$120K221,340
- 24 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$320K22.52,384
- 28 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$498K343,616
- 27 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$248K22.52,387
- 17 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$238K22.52,344
- 29 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$244K22.52,384
- 15 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$297K33.52,758
- 30 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$728K343,476
- 1 NE 2nd St APT 417 Oklahoma City, OK$147K221,359
- 28 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$301K33.53,616
- 26 NE 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK$416K342,723
- 1 NE 2nd St # 318 Oklahoma City, OK$100K11719
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!