1 Nassau St UNIT 1407, Boston, MA 021112 beds, 2 baths, 1,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $610
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,APPLIANCES \ Water Instant Hot,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate,ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Heat Pump,COOLING \ Unit Control,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Stone,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Valet Parking,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Hi-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 118
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:05424 S:116
- Unit floor #: 14
- Zillow Home ID: 67709937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Nassau Street UNIT 1407
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chinatown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
- Unit 2207$1.08M221,448
- Unit 1604$328K11546
- Unit 1507$674K221,120
- Unit 2005$803K221,055
- Unit 1508$709K22982
- Unit 1208$378K22997
- Unit 1703$647K22818
- Unit 1807$845K221,102
- Unit 1103$362K22819
- Unit 1001$586K221,036
- Unit 1907$712K221,105
- Unit 1706$879K321,289
- Unit 1606$531K321,296
- Unit 1303$330K22808
- Unit 1404$296K11552
- Unit 1408$376K22984
- Unit 1602$361K11489
- Unit 1301$598K221,026
- Unit 1105$720K221,069
- Unit 1102$292K11495
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292