1 Nevada St, Savannah, GA 314043 beds, 2 baths, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,146 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 204 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 20008 02011
- Zillow Home ID: 65259518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Nevada Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Savannah, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31404 home values.
- 2040 Beech St Savannah, GA$53K21932
- 2036 Beech St Savannah, GA$55K311,056
- 2032 Beech St Savannah, GA$70K21823
- 2101 Beech St Savannah, GA$71K311,017
- 2041 Beech St Savannah, GA$80K321,056
- 2039 Beech St Savannah, GA$70K--1840
- 2103 Beech St Savannah, GA$71K21825
- 2028 Beech St Savannah, GA$137K311,585
- 2035 Beech St Savannah, GA$70K211,028
- 2102 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$72K211,184
- 2031 Beech St Savannah, GA$77K321,061
- 2104 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$72K21800
- 2044 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$70K21875
- 2105 Beech St Savannah, GA$60K221,184
- 2024 Beech St Savannah, GA$74K311,349
- 2040 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$73K311,317
- 2036 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$72K21902
- 2027 Beech St Savannah, GA$58K311,025
- 2106 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$72K21962
- 2101 Hawthorne St Savannah, GA$51K211,075
Nearby Schools in Savannah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292