A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Attic is 60% finished with another bedroom.
Kitchen centerpiece is a workable 1870 wood burning oven which is connected to a chimney.
Two one family homes on North C Street.
Duplex houses up left side of Third Street. All but one have owners that take good care of the homes. The other is a multi-rental.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,252 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $109,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $21
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Apartment, Conveniences \ Commuter Bus, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement Block, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Included In Monthly Rent \ Building Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Parking, Included In Monthly Rent \ Snow Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Trash Removal, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other - Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,274 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0052840001
- Zillow Home ID: 58076103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $212-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 98.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 80.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|2 N C St Taftville, CT||$218K||4||2.5||1,984|
|22-24 N 3RD Ave Norwich, CT||$178K||7||2.5||2,576|
|18-20 N 3RD Ave Norwich, CT||$167K||3||3.5||2,318|
|14-16 N 3RD Ave Norwich, CT||$139K||8||2||2,318|
|26-28 N 3RD Ave Norwich, CT||$186K||5||3||2,688|
|10-12 N 3RD Ave Norwich, CT||$150K||6||2.5||2,318|
|46-48 N B St Norwich, CT||$157K||6||3||2,318|
|38-40 N B St Norwich, CT||$167K||6||3.5||2,318|
|62 N B St Taftville, CT||$110K||3||1.5||1,200|
|28 N B St Taftville, CT||$86K||3||1.5||1,159|
|45-47 N B St Norwich, CT||$150K||8||3||2,318|
|26-28 N B St Norwich, CT||$156K||6||3||2,369|
|37-39 N B St Norwich, CT||$138K||7||2||2,318|
|61-63 N B St Norwich, CT||$144K||7||2.5||2,318|
|17-23 North Fifth Ave Norwich, CT||--||--||--||--|
|31-33 N B St Norwich, CT||$149K||7||3||2,318|
|25-27 N B St Norwich, CT||$143K||8||2||2,318|
|10-12 N A St Norwich, CT||$164K||Studio||4||2,318|
|22-24 N A St Norwich, CT||--||--||--||--|
|18-20 N A St Norwich, CT||$182K||8||4||2,318|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.